[GeoNode-users] Error saving style back to server

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:54:27 PDT 2016

Just an update. I checked the same thing on an internal test server that I
have (that I believe does not uses https) and I don't get the server error.
So it's probably the hostname mismatch thing that is preventing me to
change the layer style. Will talk to the network guys and hope they know
how to fix it.

cheers
Daniel