[GeoNode-users] upload doesn't work

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:19:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm testing geonode version 2.4.dev20160525015826 on my ubuntu server 14.04.

I was trying to import some files (both shp and tif) but I had no reaction from geonode.

I browse the file/s and then I click on upload files button, but nothing happens.

Even error.log and catalina.log does not show any new lines on action.

I checked the grant of the uploaded directory, and it has www-data owner and 777 permissions.

I tried also to import a shp directly from geoserver, run updatelayers and I'm able to see the added shp file.

It seems that the upload button in geonode does not work.

Any hints on that?

Eugenio