[GeoNode-users] importing private layer creates a public layer

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Tue Mar 1 00:46:00 PST 2016

Yes to all,
in addiction I report that if I try to print the layer with the print
tool the layer disappear (as it should be for a protected layer).
I use geonode version 2.4b25 on Ubuntu server 14.04.
I am opening a ticket on github.
Is it possible (at the moment) to prevent other user to create map?
Thanks

Carmine