[GeoNode-users] unable to locate package geonode

Levi Westerveld levi.westerveld at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:44:41 PST 2016

Hi Simone,

I hadn't seen your message by the time I had already removed geonode. Now
when trying to reinstall after updating I get this issue:

administrator at Opengeo:~$ sudo apt-get install geonode
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
geonode is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 184 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0 B/4 172 kB of archives.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
dpkg: error processing package geonode (--configure):
 package geonode is not ready for configuration
 cannot configure (current status `half-installed')
 geonode
administrator at Opengeo:~$

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com

--