[GeoNode-users] Documentation for CSW

Israel López asralf at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:46:19 PDT 2016

Hello Tom, thanks so much for the info, well I'm running the next commands
on
a python console:

>>> from owslib.csw import CatalogueServiceWeb
>>> csw = CatalogueServiceWeb('
http://ide.adesur.centrogeo.org.mx/catalogue/csw')
>>> csw.getrecords2(maxrecords=1000)
>>> csw.results

According with this documentation:

https://geopython.github.io/OWSLib/#csw

for testing purpose I use this, to retrieve a specific field:

>>> print csw.records.itervalues().next().title

for title and abstract I don't have any troubles, but for things
like keywords and others, It doesn't work.

I'lll appreciate your help..

Israel Lopez