[GeoNode-users] How to increase the size of GeoExplorer component in Layers section?

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon May 23 10:38:02 PDT 2016

Thanks for the pointer.

I assume you refer to this config object:

  portalConfig: {
                    renderTo: "preview_map",
                    height: 400
  }

?

I have changed "height" and restarted Apache but no effect.
Do I have to add something to "portalConfig"?
Actually, I have not been able to find any documentation on
the possible contents of "portalConfig". Do you have a URL
for the official docs?

Thanks,

Ben

--