[GeoNode-users] Edit layer no CATALOG

Liyuneh Gebre liyenew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:26:27 PDT 2016

Dear Alessio
1) PUBLIC_URL configured in setting.py and local_setting.py as well in
web.xml for geoserver integration and it works fine from remote pc's can
access it .*.thank you *in advance
2) I deleted all the layers and maps and to update any files in DB there is
only one table BASE_LINK related with uploaded link and after deletion
nothing left there.
 but still the Error 404 exists