[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Summit / Capacity Building & Training Workshop

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:55:14 PDT 2016

Hello.

Based on feedback from our GeoNode Summit workshops survey, it looks like a
"Capacity Building & Training" workshop is popular.  At the workshop we can
share training documentation and discuss methodologies for capacity
building around GeoNode.

To prepare, if you have docs you'd like to include in the discussion,
please add them to the workshops page on the website at the url below.  WFP
doc is already linked for example.  Thanks for the support.

https://goo.gl/WzZSXA

Regards,
Patrick Dufour