[GeoNode-users] Tables not initialized correctly on centos7

Nicolás Gallia ngallia at cenpat-conicet.gob.ar
Wed Oct 19 10:03:41 PDT 2016

Like a charm!
Many thanks Simone

----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Simone Dalmasso" <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com>
Para: "Nicolás Gallia" <ngallia at cenpat-conicet.gob.ar>
CC: geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
Enviados: Miércoles, 19 de Octubre 2016 12:05:43
Asunto: Re: [GeoNode-users] Tables not initialized correctly on centos7

Hi,

"python manage.py loaddata geonode/base/fixtures/initial_data.json" will fix it.

Django 1.8 doesn't load the fixtures automatically anymore.

Hi,

I have been trying to deploy GeoNode on a Centos7 for several weeks so far. After completing the tutorial steps for Centos and troubleshooting some errors I receive on my Geonode web, I found that many tables on geonode database are empty.
Examples:
base_region
base_license
base_topiccategory

What could be failing (probably during "python manage.py syncdb --noinput" ?) I received no errors or unusual messages in the process.

Ing. Nicolás A. Gallia
SECECOM

Centro Nacional Patagónico-CONICET
Bvd. Brown 2915
U9120ACD Puerto Madryn
Argentina
Tel +54 (0)280 488-3184 / 488-3185 (int. 1262)