[GeoNode-users] geonode workshop at GFOSSDay 2016 and ArcheoFoss 2016 in Cagliari 7-9 ottobre

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:38:02 PDT 2016

Hi Jeffrey,

for sure! Amedeo can fork this repo https://github.com/geobeyond/geonode-workshop/tree/master, actually I was talking during foss4g with Simone about the possibility to clean up the presentation (company slides and logo) and make it a deck geonode github repo for presenting geonode at conferences for developers. I haven’t had time to do though yet.

Ciao
Francesco