[GeoNode-users] Multi-Tenancy: how to start

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:41:24 PST 2017

The $ should not be there, is an identifier for pieces of code that would
be changed by the addsite script. It is a normal python path.
And yes, the SERVE_PATH should be in one of the project's settings as it is
used to locate your static and media files "STATIC_ROOT =
os.path.join(SERVE_PATH, 'static')"