[Geoprisma-dev] Problem with zoomslider and template ordering

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Dec 7 12:06:21 EST 2009

Alexandre Dube wrote:
> Try to add <checked>false</checked> to your LYROSM node in the
> mapfishlayertree widget.  Does that change anything ?

Alexandre,

Here is another data point that might help with this problem. I tried to
add the GYMO layers back into this example.

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/config.xml
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/xslt/default.xslt

Here it that example with Google included. and it does not show in the
layer tree at all!

If I add to this BING and YAHOO, I start getting JavaScript error like
YAHOO_MAP_SAT is undefined.

If I add to this BING then I get an error about some VEMap.Shaded or
something like that is not defined.

I'm not sure what all this means if anything, but it might help point at
the problem.

Thanks,
   -Steve