[Geoprisma-dev] How I develop new features and patch

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 21 15:37:23 EST 2009

Hi,

  I'd like to share how I create/modify GeoPrisma features.  If you have
better ways I'd like to hear them of course or don't hesitate to comment.

  I simply checkout a fresh version of the trunk per feature
created/modified.  For example, to apply a new patch from a ticket, I
checkout the trunk and apply the patch.  If I need to change anything, I
change them there.  These 'modified trunks' can always be updated to fit
the last trunk version and when ready to commit, a simple "commit" does
the trick.

  You see me coming : each trunk is more than 750mg and I'm missing HD
space :)

  Thanks,

--
Alexandre Dubé