[Geoprisma-dev] QueryOnClick - Clear button

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 2 09:13:52 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:

> Rather, I would *add* a 'marker' case and leave the default as is for
> backwards compatibility with previous configuration files.  So both the
> default (null) and marker would remove the marker.
>
> Yves

I'm sorry, I went to quick.

The old behavior was : "do nothing", so leaving default (null) should do
nothing, like :
(A)
- default && "nothing" == nothing's removed
- "marker" == remove the marker only
- "all" == removes everything

"So both the default (null) and marker would remove the marker" is not possible unless we don't care about backwards compatibility.  In my opinion, it was not a "good" behavior anyway to do nothing by default, so we could go with :

(B)

- "nothing" == nothing's removed
- default and "marker" == remove the marker only
- "all" == removes everything

What do you think ?

--
Alexandre Dubé