[Geoprisma-dev] QueryOnClick - Clear button

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Nov 6 08:56:13 EST 2009

> Commited in trunk :  r696.

Just saw something interesting on the OL list :

"So I have an OpenLayers map that has a WMS Layer on it, and a
GetFeature control that uses the WFS.fromWMSLayer Protocol in
conjunction with a Vector Layer to highlight a selected Feature."

So it seems like it is possible to highlight what is selected with a
queryonclick highlighted in the WMS (or does that return the
corresponding features ?).  That would potentially make the marker issue
moot.  That could also probably be used in the InitialView widget.

I'll put that in Trac when the JIRA history is shoved in.

Yves