[Geoprisma-dev] Trac

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Nov 6 17:00:32 EST 2009

Lists,

I gave up on importing tickets from our previous JIRA instead.  In fact,
that very problem is our Trac's #1 ticket :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/1 :-).  Not as glamourous as
Ubuntu's #1 bug (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1),  but at least in
our case we don't desperately need to close it ;-).

I did a bit of admin and I set up a few categories which I would like
people to have a look at by almost reporting a bug.  I say almost
because at this point I would like people not to add bugs until I have
manually inserted all open, In progress ans Reopened bugs that were in
JIRA.  So please just create a new bug and simply cancel.

Things I'd like people to focus on :

- components : I tried to chop off the project so i came up with 7
components that pretty much mimick our SVN repository

- Milestones : I left a dummy "Milestone1" at this point; I think we
should just user Versions for now; comments ?

- Severities : dunno what to do here ??

- Versions : I have a 0.7 and a 1.0; I know Daniel is fond of making a
1.0 release, but I'd rather have a 0.7 release before; after all we're
using Trac v. 0.10.3.1 and it ain't that bad ...  But I don't care that
much actually.

I'll notify the list when the Trac is instance is ready to tamper with.
I've got 3 in now :-)

Cheers,

Yves