[Geoprisma-dev] Documentation : wiki or sphinx ?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Nov 10 10:05:29 EST 2009

Hi devs,

  I'm currently writing some doc that can be classified as "general
doc".  With the our new trac now available, I was wondering if I should
use the wiki to store this new documentation ( like OpenLayers [1] ) or
should I use Sphinx ?

  Since not much seems to be currently in Sphinx right now, could we
consider using the wiki instead ?  Would it be better  / easier ?  What
are the pros/cons of each solutions ?  Please, I'd like to know your
thoughts about that.

Many thanks,

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation

--