[Geoprisma-dev] Documentation : wiki or sphinx ?

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Nov 10 11:00:31 EST 2009

> That's a strong and good opinion right there (it seems almost like a
> pretty obvious choice).  I'll go with Sphinx then.

Maybe you can write to Chris and Tim personally and ask them if they
still feel as good about Sphinx now as they did when they switched OL to
Sphinx ?

For the record, the left-most breadcrumb link on the geoprisma general
docs page that points back to the home of geoprisma.org ("Project
Homepage") was generated with a small snippet of Jinja templating.  Lots
of power there for us to find out about.

Cheers,

Yves