[Geoprisma-dev] Project management / Pointers for potential contributors (doc)

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 23 11:05:25 EST 2009

Hi devs,

  I just commited some changes (r725) on a feature without asking anyone
about "why" or "what" things were the way they were.  I've been
wondering, since GeoPrisma is now an official OSGeo project, if we're
supposed to follow a different way of managing the project, like
creating tickets, asking for reviews of patches, etc.

  We could at least have a pointer in the documentation for the ones who
wants to contribute to the project.  I'd volunteer for the creation of
such a doc.  What do you think of the idea ?

  Many thanks and keep up the good work everybody,

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears