[Geoprisma-dev] Project management / Pointers for potential contributors (doc)

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 23 13:13:54 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:
>>>  We could at least have a pointer in the documentation for the ones who
>>> wants to contribute to the project.  I'd volunteer for the creation of
>>> such a doc.  What do you think of the idea ?
>>>

> Alexandre : do you think we need that now ?

Not until 1.0, but we could slowly converge to a more "verbose" way of
managing the project, like Daniel proposed.  One good start could be to
always have a ticket (with the "why" and "what" description of the
issue/feature) for each commit that involves more than one line of code
changed.

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears