[Geoprisma-dev] Where do we build the widget doc ?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Nov 24 08:37:35 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:
> I wonder if a more recent version of Sphinx would help ?
>
> Yves

  I'm able to build the doc, but the .rst files from the *samples* and
*widgets* are *not* included in the build.  They *have to be manually
copied*.

  Unless I'm mistaken, the only way to build the doc with an automatic
copy all .rst files from the samples and widgets is by using the *build*
button on the website, which uses this script [1].  I can't use the
button since I'm using FGS (which has no Sphinx installed).  So, my
solutions are :

  1. Every time I want to build the complete doc, manually copy those
missing files ( a pain in the @$$ )
  2. Add Sphinx to FGS
  3. Add the 'copy' fonctionnalities to the make.bat script (is that
possible / plausible ? )

[1] ./site/php/service/doc/build_gen_doc.php

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears