[Geoprisma-dev] alloverlays question ... again

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Apr 12 13:42:49 EDT 2010

Le 2010-04-12 11:32, Julien-Samuel Lacroix a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> OpenStreetMap layers are from the XYZ class that set isBaseLayer to
> true by default. Try to change that directly in the OL code to see if
> it changes something. If it does, it will give you a good starting point.
>
> Julien
Hi Julien,

I tried changing the defaut isBaseLayer value in the OL constructor to
no avail.  The .OSM class is called with an options array that includes
isBaseLayer=false so I think the problem is further down in the stack.
I don't have time to look into the matter for now, so :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/83

Cheers,

Yves