[Geoprisma-dev] mapfishlayertree and initialview

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Feb 16 11:59:13 EST 2010

Yves,

  The behavior you're describing doesn't apply to the Shortcut widget,
see the example [1].  The MapFish layertree already listen to the
"visibilitychanged" and "changelayer" events (see
MapFishLayerTree.xslt).  I don't know what's going on, but maybe a look
at the source of the layertree and shortcut widgets could help.

  Regards,

Alexandre

[1] http://geoprisma.org/samples/shortcut/activateresources/index.php

Alexandre Dubé