[Geoprisma-dev] Roadmaps, Releases, and timelines ...

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 4 13:49:29 EST 2010

Hi,

We should probably do a wiki page for the roadmap. Anyway on our side
there's some development coming for a redlining/cosmetic tool (most work
is in GeoExt), the Print tool, the new config driver, a WMS layer adder
and some more. We'll probably know more in the following weeks.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/