[Geoprisma-dev] Roadmaps, Releases, and timelines ...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jan 4 16:42:23 EST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for all the info guys. It is very helpful.

There is another trac tool I think that will pull all the commit log
messages can load them into a Changes.log file for the release. If you
reference tickets in your commit comments like #nnn then trac will
automatically link them back to the ticket. Ask Daniel on how he does
releases for mapserver. That process is very smooth or he just makes it
look that way ;)

-Steve