[Geoprisma-dev] CRS vs SRS

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 21 12:02:23 EDT 2010

Yves Moisan wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> Thanx for answering.  So that tells me GP does not support 1.3.0 right
> ?  I noticed MapServer will take an SRS urls parameter even for a 1.3.0
> WMS GetMap request (I guess it translates it internally to a CRS) bur
> Arc* WMS won't do that.

Hi,

GP could support WMS 1.3, but we didn't add that support in the Map
widget. By default OpenLayers ask for WMS 1.1.1. We could probably add a
DataStore option which is the Version of the protocol and pass that to
OL Layer object though. that would fix the problem. Please open a ticket
about that.

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix