[Geoprisma-dev] PGSQLMapContextConfig - version 0.1

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 23 16:07:24 EDT 2010

Hi devs,

   I am pleased to announce that the first step towards a GeoPrisma
config in a database has just been commited to trunk.  The work done is
still in 'experimental' state, but since some core features needed to be
modified and that they are now completed, current work can be commited.

   I tested the changes made in all samples in order to fix all issues
and bugs related the new changes (see technical details for more) but
there might be more issues I didn't see.  **Please**, update your
version of GeoPrisma and test your applications and let me know (with
tickets) if you see any issue.

   See below for more details in ticket and changeset :

http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/89
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/changeset/810

   Comments would be welcomed.

Best regards,