[Geoprisma-dev] Attribute filtering

Etienne Dube etienne.dube at boreal-is.com
Mon Nov 29 16:05:49 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I would be ready to commit an initial (experimental) version of the
AttributeFilterPanel widget; please see the following ticket for the
patch: http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/175 (this patch file is
the most recent:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/attachment/ticket/175/gp-attributefilterpanel-20101129.patch).
I still need to write a full-fledged GeoPrisma sample for the widget;
though this would require a FeatureServer service along with a
PostgreSQL+PostGIS instance on the geoprisma.org server.

Alexandre has shared with me some concerns that references to the
resources contained in the widget's configuration could be a problem
with the PostgreSQL config. driver. I'm looking for some input on that
issue -- what would be the best way to put in the widget's config a
reference to the vector layer each filter is applied to? You can have a
look at the .rst file from the patch for the syntax of the widget's
configuration.

Etienne

--
Etienne Dubé