[Geoprisma-dev] GeoPrisma 1.2 Release Plan

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Dec 7 10:22:30 EST 2011

Hi devs,

   Starting today, we'll begin working on the GeoPrima 1.2 Release.
Here's some highlights on the matter :

   == Date ==
   For now, the release is set for 2012/12/23, but that could be
change.  See the details in the 1.2.0 Milestone here :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/milestone/1.2.0

   == Plan ==
   A wiki page has been created :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/wiki/WikiStart/DiscussionZone/ReleasePlanOnePointTwo.
Its content will be updated in the next days with the work and the
release main objectives.

   == Tickets ==
   The 1.4.0 Milestone was created, so all current 1.2.0 tickets without
patches or not related to the 1.2.0 objectives will be pushed to 1.4.0.
You can see all active tickets binded to 1.2.0 (and all the others as
well) here : http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/report/3.

   I will start working on this right away.  Please, if you want to have
a specific feature or fix for 1.2.0, send patches, comment tickets and
update the release plan wiki page.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Dubé