[Geoprisma-dev] Updated samples on GP website missing includes

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Jan 5 10:45:00 EST 2011

Le 2010-12-14 08:55, Alexandre Dube a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>   The way I read and copy the content of the header.inc.html and
> footer.inc.html files for the samples and it unique template file
> works fine on my local linux machine, but on http://www.geoprisma.org
> it's not working.  Both files are not included.  Here's a sample using
> the new template, you'll see not header, nor footer contents :
>   http://www.geoprisma.org/samples/zoomslider/index.php
>
>   Could someone using a Windows machine please have a quick look at
> the same example but locally to see if the same problem occurs ?  I
> don't know what's the source yet, and if there isn't a quick way to
> find it I would open a ticket.
Hi Alexandre,

The only hint I have is that I can see the header/footer if I use
"include" rather thant "return" in the getSampleHeader and
getSampleFooter functions in config.php.  However I get all sorts of
junk too. e.g. for /gp/samples/geoexttoolbar/withseparator/index.php :

GeoExtToolbar and MeasureTool widgets - use of separators

You can put separators between widgets you add in a GeoExtToolbar widget
as demonstrated in this example. If a separator is followed by an other
separator, whether because some widgets were removed from the UI because
of insuffisant rights (for example), only one separator will be added.
That is the case in this example and as you can see, there isn't two
following separators.

The widgets added here are MeasureTool widgets.

false

Error : No or more than one maps detected.

and more junk.

Please open a ticket if you haven't already done so and we'll take a
closer look at the issue.

Thanx,

Yves