[Geoprisma-dev] Replace mapfish-trunk external

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 12 09:57:19 EST 2011

Hi all,

   The step has been made :
   http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/173#comment:4

(before) : 1.8G
(now) : 617M

   Also, I noticed that in MapFish-Client (trunk) there was already
OpenLayers, GeoExt and GeoExt.ux (all trunks too) already linked as
externals in the its repository.  I asked on the MapFish-Users ML if it
were to stay like this and it is.  So, I removed the other according
externals too (openlayers-trunk, geoext-core and geoext-ux).

   Yves, I didn't made the changes to the release batchfile to point to
the new libraries.  Could you please take care of it ?

   Thanks to all of you for your vote.

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé