[Geoprisma-dev] FeaturePanel_AttribueForm

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jan 25 14:09:04 EST 2011

Devs,

   After analysing the efforts it would take to implement the
FeaturePanel_Form inside the PGSQLMapContextConfig driver, we came to
the conclusion that it would be too hard to do and also very dirty.

   Here's the solution we came up with : a new
FeaturePanel_AttributeForm widget.  See the details [1].  It will be
usable in all XML configs and the DB config as well, will have a very
short configuration, etc.

   I'll get on it right away and let you know of my progress.

Best regards,

Alexandre

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/183

--