[Geoprisma-dev] Making the most of UMN mapserver runtime variable substitution « Linfiniti Geo Blog

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Sep 14 13:19:05 EDT 2011

Hey Folks,

An interesting blog post : "We are working on a project where we have a
django app that dynamically calls mapserver to generate an image of a
region with a set of selected properties. We wanted to be able to pass
cgi substitution parameters for a list of entities to highlight. Here is
how we did it."

Replace Django with GeoPrisma in the previous quote ? Details here :
http://linfiniti.com/2011/09/making-the-most-of-umn-mapserver-runtime-variable-substitution/

Cheers,

Yves