[Geoprisma-users] Progress of sorts :)

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 3 09:57:41 EST 2009

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

> Questions:
>
> 1) how do I debug the map requests going through the proxy.php

There's no automatic mechanism right now. What I usually do is use
Firebug to get a proxy.php request and replace the proxy.php base URL
(http://.../proxy.php?) by my service URL. That's basicly what the PHP
code do anyway (If you have the rights of course).

> 2) I'm down to one JS error, but not sure why I get this:
>
> handler is not a constructor
>  this.handler = new handler(this, this.callbacks,
> this.handlerOptions);\r\nDrawFeature.js (line 95)
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/lib/openlayers-r9843/lib/OpenLayers/Control/DrawFeature.js
>
> Line 95

One of the widget is probably not configured correctly. I would try to
remove the editing widget for now.

> 3) I also tried to add the GYMO errors, but that caused a bunch of other
> errors so they are gone until I get this much working.

Once you get there, let us know what are the errors. Did you include the
Google API key?

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears