[Geoprisma-users] Trouble try to add the zoomslider widget

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 3 21:46:07 EST 2009

More progress in getting the zoomslider to to almost work. I works but
the display is a little messed up and the geoexttoolbar widgets are not
working any more.

I also installed and turned on mod_deflate in apache2, but it does not
seem to be speeding anything up much. FF.NET tab reports went from 5m
30s to like 5m 17s

Also I added:

    var epsg4326 = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326");
    var nInitZoom = 12;
    var oInitCenter = new OpenLayers.LonLat(-97.46537,32.0933);
    oMap.setCenter(oInitCenter.transform(epsg4326,
        oMap.getProjectionObject()), nInitZoom);

    viewport.doLayout();

to set the initial view of the map. It seems to set the zoom level
correctly, but the map is not centered on those coordinates.

Anyway, I will leave things like this for this evening as I have to
tackle some other tasks for a bit, in case anyone wants to look at it.

-Steve