[Geoprisma-users] Re: [Geoprisma-dev] Summary of on going issues with GeoPrisma

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Dec 8 12:08:48 EST 2009

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/index2.php   r728
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/index2.php  trunk
>
> The mapfish layer tree will switch from WMS Base to OpenStreetMap but
> the OSM is not checked and you can not change back to WMS. If you
> double click the check box for the WMS check box it will check the
> OSM, then a single click will bring it back, but it does not effect
> the map display.

For the record :

=== problem ===
It's currently not possible to define OpenLayers objects linked to many
resources as "baselayer" in GeoPrisma.  Here's the behaviors :
will have a radio button instead of a checkbox and the <node> (parent)
will have a checkbox
  - it's currently not supported to have a single node that points to a
list of resources, i.e.  <resourcenames> is currently not supported in
the MapFishLayerTree.

=== workaround ===
Use the "alloverlays" option.

=== otherwise ===
If we wish to support this feature, we need to open a discussion /
ticket about it.  Is it worth it ?  OpenLayers had some discussions in
the past about "baselayers"...

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears