[Geoprisma-users] FeaturePanel Questions and Observations

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Thu Dec 17 10:33:01 EST 2009

> We could make samples for the editfeature widgets too.

We could.  Although even though it's easy to create samples, it's also
easy to create tons of samples that we'll then have to make sure they
are all up to date.  An example : try and find ways to add an
OpenStreetMap layer in OpenLayers.  I found *4* different ways in all
the "examples" I've come across with no obvious way to know what is the
current way of doing it.

I don't think we have that problem yet in GP because we're not talking
about implementation differences but rather difference in options or
functionality coverage in widgets.  But yet, I fear very long lists of
examples ...

Yves