[Geoprisma-users] MeasureTool

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Dec 21 11:49:16 EST 2009

Le lundi 21 décembre 2009 à 11:33 -0500, Alexandre Dube a écrit :
> Yves Moisan wrote:
> > One issue I had too was that you need to explicitly mention
> > <units>m</units> in your map options.  I suspect you've already done
> > that, but just in case.
> >
> I never noticed since I always use <units>m</units>.  Could you please
> fill a ticket for this issue ?

Well, it's really an OpenLayers issue because it defaults to projection
= 4326 and all other options follow suit.  If you specify another
projection and forget to explicitly set units, units will take the
default OL (degrees) even though your projection is set to a "projected"
one.  The best we could do is issue a warning if projection != 4326 and
units == degrees.

Yves