[Geoprisma-users] MeasureTool

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Dec 21 16:22:14 EST 2009

> Yves Moisan wrote:
> >  The best we could do is issue a warning if projection != 4326 and
> > units == degrees.
> >

> FYI EPSG codes 4000 to 4999 are all geographic coordinate systems (i.e.
> lon,lat in degrees)... so you could possibly base your tests on that and
> not limit yourself to 4326.

Didn't know that, thanks Daniel.  We just have to determine if it's
GeoPrisma's responsibility to tell the user that some OpenLayers map
options conflict with one another.  Maybe it's whatever control that
needs units that should do these tests (in our case "measure") ?  That's
an OL control though (Measure.js).

Yves