[Geoprisma-users] Scale Widget

louis.rocheleau louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com
Thu Nov 26 13:51:48 EST 2009

Hi Alexandre,

it is, as I showed earlier:

"When I define this widget in Resources, nothing happens, but GP is running.
When I define it in the workspace, GP is crashing.

        <resource>
            <name>Res_LaserImagery</name>
            <datastores>
                <datastore>DS_LaserImagery</datastore>
                <datastore>DS_LaserImagery_TC</datastore>
            </datastores>
            <widgets>
                <widget>Toolbar</widget>
                <widget>ScaleWidget</widget>