[Geoprisma-users] accessFilter and mapfishprint widgets

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 21 07:30:37 PST 2012

Hi Philippe,

   They don't currently work together.

   Looking at the code, the AccessFilter only works when a service
request goes through the proxy.  The MapFishPrint service validates the
list of layers about to be printed with the ACL, but once a resource has
been authorized its service url is directly used for the map/tiles
production requests.  That is why the AccessFilter isn't applied.

   Work would be required to fix this.

Regards,

Alexandre