[Geoprisma-users] OverviewMap widget configuration

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 21 07:46:08 PST 2012

Philippe,

   You can define any OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap APIProperty as an
option with this widget, with the exception of 'layers'.  You can play
with the mapOptions property, which will allow you to define specific
options for you overview map object.

   I haven't tested your needs, but it's possible that they could only
be controlled at the overview map layer level, which is currently only a
clone of the resource that has a "overview" option set.  We currently
have no control over this layer, and it would required work to enable some.

HTH,

Alexandre