[geos-devel] Report (June 7,2002)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Jun 7 13:53:35 EDT 2002

I have taken the source code Yury submitted last night and imported it
as a new module into CVS. The CVSROOT is

:pserver:username at postgis.refractions.net:/home/cvs/postgis

cvs login username
cvs checkout geos

For general viewing use cvs/cvs to login.

Yury and Martin I have created read/write accounts for and will follow
up with login/passwd info right away.