[geos-devel] GEOS Report (October 29, 2002)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Oct 29 12:47:21 EST 2002

Can we have a checkin of the working code, s'il vous plait? Gotta share,
  or others cannot play with the toys... as long as your current sandbox
is not actually "broken" (compilation failures or really unpleasant
runtime errors) at a given point in time, you should be committing
regularly.
Thanks,
Paul