[geos-devel] Portability

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Sep 1 14:03:22 EDT 2002

Yeah, graph/index seems broken for me. Are you sure that the complete
compilable sources have actually been committed to the archive?

On the tagging, I think we should start tagging for version which has
(a) new functionality from the last tagged version (b) is known to both
compile and has been tested against the harness for its functionality.

--
       __
      /
      | Paul Ramsey