[geos-devel] Memory Fix Status

Yury A. Bychkov me at yury.ca
Sat Aug 9 06:49:21 EDT 2003

1. The leaks detected by running "valid" tests are all fixed, however something
in the fix process has caused an strange exception to appear. I am trying to
find what went wron and repare it.
2. The leaks detected by running "overlay" tests are mostly (90%) fixed.
3. The leaks detected by running "relate" tests are partially fixed, but there
still quite a bit of work left with them.

I will most likely committ source code for items 1 and 2 to the CVS in the
beginning of the next week and item 3 in about a week (+- a couple of days)
after that.

Yury