[geos-devel] Help with Compiling

Steffen Macke sdteffen at web.de
Mon Dec 1 17:58:18 EST 2003

> In the examples given I added the path for the header files
> /usr/local/include/geos and tried to compile using g++.  I get the
> following errors:
>
> /tmp/ccbJT8p2.o: In function `main':
> /tmp/ccbJT8p2.o(.text+0x51): undefined reference to
> `geos::CoordinateListFactory::internalFactory'

In my case, the examples were build directly by the main makefile.
Are you trying to compile the examples with make or through a direct
g++ commandline call? What is the g++ commandline call - either your
direct one or the one from the makefile (This should be reported just
before the error message).

Steffen