[geos-devel] make-error

Jean-Pierre Praz jpraz at dplanet.ch
Wed Dec 10 17:57:13 EST 2003

Steffen,

thanks! i needed to install the gcc-g++ package and now it compiles well. i
think the check for gcc-g++ is already included in the configure-process.
the output of configure (when gcc-g++ wasn't installed) was:

------ checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler ................. yes
  ----- checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler ................. no

but i didn't know what to do at this point.

jean-pierre