[geos-devel] identical configure error on redhat8 as in solaris5.9

Byron Amerson byronea at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 12 18:22:50 EST 2003

Hello again,

If anyone has any insight into this I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks in advance.

I am getting an indentical error on both redhat8 and solaris5.9 boxes when
I attempt to configure geos-20031212. This suggests a systematic error on
either my part or the software on these machines.  With the redhat using
gcc 3.2, on the solaris gcc 3.3. see error below:

< snip >
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating source/Makefile
config.status: creating source/geom/Makefile
config.status: creating source/headers/Makefile
config.status: creating tools/Makefile
config.status: creating tools/geos-config
config.status: creating macros/Makefile
config.status: creating source/test/Makefile
config.status: creating source/bigtest/Makefile
config.status: creating source/examples/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating source/headers/config.h
config.status: error: cannot find input file: source/headers/config.h.in

Thanks...

Byron Amerson
MS student
University of Washington