[geos-devel] Current benchmarks - MD

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Feb 12 01:34:19 EST 2003

I have applied all Normans diffs except the one to CoordinateList, which
I did not feel competent to evaluate or apply. A couple of them allowed
me to compile here at home on Red Hat 8.0.

We are getting very close to being able to do an alpha release, which is
when we find out just how terrible the different versions of STL out
there are. :) It is disheartening how many issues we have had just in
the limited number of platforms available amongst us.

P.

Norman Vine wrote:

> attached find changes I needed to compile the CVS

       __
      /
      | Paul Ramsey
      | Refractions Research